Rocky Crunch Cakes
- 110g butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cups sifted plain flour
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut® Corn Flakes
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Cream butter and sugar, add remaining ingredients.
3. Mix well until mixture resembles a stiff dough.
4. Place heaped teaspoons of mixture on greased baking tray, forming rocky shapes.
5. Bake in a preheated over at 180°C for approximately 15 minutes until golden.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Store in airtight container.