- 85g copha®*, chopped
- 100g vanilla marshmallows, chopped
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 3/4 cup coconut milk powder
- 1/4 cup icing sugar, sifted
- extra icing sugar
1. Mix the copha® and the marshmallows in a heat resistant bowl.
2. Put this bowl carefully into a saucepan with simmering water.
3. Melt the mixture over low heat, until both ingredients have just melted [this mixture will not mix together].
4. In a large bowl mix the Rice Bubbles, coconut milk powder, icing sugar and melted copha® mixture, combine well.
5. Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls on a foil lined tray.
6. Set and store in the refrigerator.
7. Serve sprinkled with icing sugar.
* Registered trade mark Peerless Foods. Kremelta in New Zealand