Special K Cacao Protein Balls
- 120g pitted dates
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Special K® Original *
- 1/3 cup protein powder cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp unsalted nut butter (peanut, almond, macadamia etc)
- pinch salt
- 3 drops vanilla extract
- extra chopped nuts, crushed Special K cereals or desiccated coconut to decorate
1. Combine dates, Special K cereals and protein powder into a food processor or blender and mix through
2. Place the mixture into a large bowl and add the nut butter, salt, vanilla and stir until combined. Add a little water if needed to mix into a dough.
3. Scoop out 12 portions and roll into balls. Cover with chopped nuts, Special K cereals or coconut
4. Store in the fridge for optimum freshness for up to 7 days.
*or Special K Gluten Free for a gluten free alternative.