Spiced Apricot, Nut and Special K Snack Balls
Enjoy these fulfilling, nutty, golden snack balls with warm cardamom, saffron spices, chia seeds and crunchy cacao nibs.
- 1 cup Dried apricots
- 3/4 cup Kellogg’s® Special K® Original, coarsley ground
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup Coarsley ground pistachio
- 3/4 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsps Coconut milk powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground cardamom
- 1 pinch Saffron powder
- 1 tbsp Cacao nibs
1. Blend the apricots and coconut milk powder to a puree.
2. Combine the desiccated coconut, pistachio, Special K, cardamom, saffron powder, cacao nibs and chia seeds in a separate bowl and mix well to combine.
3. Now bring together, gradually combining some of the nut and spice mix with the apricots. Form into a thick mix.
4. Shape and make 18 evenly sized balls, and then you can either chill them in the fridge or consume immediately.