Spicy Crumbed Chicken Strips With Zesty Lemon Dip
- 600g chicken breast fillet (skin removed) cut into 1cm thick strips
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 egg whites, beaten lightly
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran®, crushed lightly
- 1/2 cup packaged breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons hot chilli powder
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- cooking oil spray
- Zesty lemon dip
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot (200°C/180°C fan-forced).
2. Toss chicken in flour; shake away excess.
3. Coat chicken in egg white then in combined Kellogg's® All-Bran®, breadcrumbs, spices and parsley.
4. Cover; refrigerate 15 minutes. Place chicken in single layer on lightly greased oven trays; spray chicken with cooking oil spray.
5. Bake, uncovered, in moderately hot oven about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for lemon dip in small bowl.
7. Serve chicken strips with lemon dip and a fresh green salad if desired.