Sustain® Apricot Slice
- 45g margarine
- 2 Tbsp light corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp well packed brown sugar
- 60g dried apricots
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Sustain®
- 1 egg white
1. In a large saucepan, combine margarine, corn syrup and brown sugar and bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat, add apricots and Kellogg's® Sustain®. Mix well.
3. Place mixture into a food processor and process until apricots and cereal are finely chopped.
4. Beat egg white until slightly frothy, add to cereal mix and process until combined.
5. Press mixture firmly into a well greased, paper lined 20cm square cake pan.
6. Bake in a moderate oven (180°C) for 10 minutes or until firm.
7. Remove from oven, cool in pan for 10 minutes, then place on a wire rack to cool.
8. Cut into bars to serve.
Tested by The Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen.