Sustain® Original Biscuits
- 180g butter
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup custard powder
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Sustain®
- 150g milk chocolate
1. In an electric beater, cream together the butter, icing sugar and custard powder.
2. Using a wooden spoon, mix through the flour, walnuts and Kellogg's® Sustain® Original.
3. Divide the dough into 18 small balls and place onto a lightly oiled baking sheet.
4. Press down firmly with a fork and bake on the middle shelf for 15-16 minutes.
5. Do not allow the biscuits to brown as they will taste bitter. Remove from oven and place onto a cooling rack.
6. When biscuits are cool, spread a generous amount of chocolate onto the base of one biscuit and press together.
Tip: Biscuits can be stored in an airtight container for up to 10 days.