Sustain® Original Biscuits
Looking for a snack idea that is truly delicious but simple to make? If you’re looking for something out of the ordinary to impress your friends with, look no further than this delicious recipe. These Sustain Original Biscuits are a great mix of crispy, crunchy and indulgent. The biscuits are made with Sustain which includes wheat, corn, rice, oats and fruit. A generous lather of chocolate in-between two crumbly and crunchy biscuits takes this snack to an indulgent next level.
- 180g butter
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup custard powder
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Sustain®
- 150g milk chocolate, melted
1. In an electric beater, cream together the butter, icing sugar and custard powder.
2. Using a wooden spoon, mix through the flour, walnuts and Kellogg's® Sustain® Original.
3. Divide the dough into 18 small balls and place onto a lightly oiled baking sheet.
4. Press down firmly with a fork and bake on the middle shelf for 15-16 minutes.
5. Do not allow the biscuits to brown as they will taste bitter. Remove from oven and place onto a cooling rack.
6. When biscuits are cool, spread a generous amount of chocolate onto the base of one biscuit and press together.
Tip: Change up the centre with different chocolates according to your preference.