Watermelon Rice Bubble Treats
- 1/4 cup butter
- 40 regular (250g bag) marshmallows (Strawberry and lime flavoured)
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- Few drops red & green food coloring
1. Grease a round cake pan with melted butter.
2. In a saucepan, melt half of the butter over low heat.
3. Add lime marshmallows and stir until melted and well blended. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in food coloring. Add half of the Rice Bubbles cereal and stir until coated in melted marshmallow.
5. Using a lightly buttered spatula, press mixture into the buttered cake pan along the rim, leaving the centre hollow.
6. Repeat steps 1-3 with strawberry marshmallows.
7. Press red mixture into the center of the buttered cake pan, filling the hole in the centre.
8. Let cool completely and cut into wedges to serve.
Recipe courtesy @Nutellasum