White Chocolate and Rice Bubbles® Rocky Road
What’s not to love about Rocky Road? It’s an absolute classic. This recipe is a great combination between your all-time favourite treat and breakfast cereal. This sweet snack is an easy to make treat that will be a hit at your next family gathering – they are a hit with kids and adults!
- 2 x 180g bar white eating chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 125g pink and white marshmallows, chopped coarsely
- 150g Turkish delight, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut for topping
1. Grease 19cm deep square cake pan; line base and sides with 2 strips baking paper, extending paper 2cm above sides.
2. Stir chocolate with a metal spoon in medium heatproof bowl over saucepan of simmering water until melted. Cool 5 minutes.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl.
4. Stir in chocolate, working quickly; spread mixture into prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle over extra coconut.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm before cutting.
Cooking Tips: If you prefer, omit the turkish delight and replace with more marshmallows. This recipe also works well when milk or dark chocolate is used instead of white chocolate.