Gluten Free Breakfast Biscuits Sorbet Amaze Bowl
Looking for a unique twist for a classic ice-cream dish? Try this deconstructed Kellogg’s® Breakfast Biscuits Gluten Free Date & Apple sorbet bowl which is the ultimate refresher. Add fruit and you’ve got a great evening snack – you’ll want to keep it all to yourself. This Amaze Bowl creation is also gluten and dairy free.
- 2 individual Kellogg’s® Breakfast Biscuits Gluten Free Date & Apple
- 1 scoop lemon sorbet
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
1. To create the amaze bowl, layer two Kellogg’s® Breakfast Biscuits Gluten Free Date & Apple in a flat bowl.
2. Spoon the lemon sorbet on top of the biscuits.
3. Place the raspberry jam in a small bowl and place in the microwave for 30 seconds.
4. Remove jam from the microwave and add a dash of water to create a raspberry sauce.
5. Pour the raspberry sauce over the top of the biscuits/sorbet.
6. Sprinkle the whole raspberries over the top of biscuits/sorbet.
7. Sprinkle chopped almonds on top of dish to serve.
HOT TIP: We’ve used lemon sorbet for this recipe, however mango or coconut sorbet works just as well! If you are feeling adventurous, you can also add other dried fruit or nut combinations.